Followers

Tuesday 6 February 2018

Happy Crafters Design Team Week 1 6th February 2018 using Garden Girl

Happy Crafters Design Team Week 1 



I used the stamp set Garden girl to create a lovely
 Valentines card.


Hi there guys, gals and crafting pals Jacqui back with another Stampin up project.  This month I'm on the Happy Crafters Design Team and we were sent the the stamp set Garden girl.  I have to say I was slightly worried when I received it as I can't see properly to colour atm due to cataracts!  But I just got on with it and had a play and this is what I came up with and I do hope you like it


I created a  5 3/4 x 4 1/8 card base from Cherry Cobler.  I then embossed a piece of white 5 1/2 x 3 7/8 white card.  I cut another Cherry Cobler piece of card that was 5 1/4 x 3 5/8 and used the outer swirly snowflakes thinlets die to create a fancy edge on both side.  I then cut a piece of white card 
1 1/2 x 5 and stamped the lovely trailing butterfly from the stamp set four times.  The sentiment I just love you is from the Petal Palette stamp set and I layered it on another scrap of Cherry Cobler card.  I added some red gems from my stash and some heart gems from Stampin up to finish.  I then stamped my envelope at the bottom to match and I'd be happy to get this as a valentine card from my husband.

These are the supplies I used:

Clear stamp set "Garden Girl"             #143592
Cherry Cobler Card                             #121681
Swirly snowflakes thinlets                   #144678
Petal Palette double die set clear       #145788
Silver Metallic enamel shapes            #141678

If you'd like to place an order please feel free to contact me on jacquirobinson6@gmail.com  

Till next time crafters 
Jacqui over and out xx



No comments: